Friday, February 19, 2010

Does anyone else think that adhesive bandages (e.g. Band-Aids) are hard to open?

especially when you're standing there dripping blood out of a cut!





couldn't they design a better way to open these $%$^#^ things?Does anyone else think that adhesive bandages (e.g. Band-Aids) are hard to open?
I know, I agree. We just need longer tabs!Does anyone else think that adhesive bandages (e.g. Band-Aids) are hard to open?
I totally agree..If you are alone when you need to use one of the damned thing it gets covered in blood before its even in place..


But it isn't just band-aids...Mars Bars.Crisps etc..so many of these things I now have to use scissors to open...child proof containers too...bleach bottles I feel are rather dangerous I have to battle so long to open them I get afraid I may spill some..
Finally I know I am not alone! Thank you.
That is your million dollar idea, my friend. Invent a new way to package bandages!
As far as I am concerned, everything is harder to open. You need scissors, a hack saw, dynamite, and maybe a jack hammer to get chit out of packaging.
yes they are.. but in my opinion.. the least expensive brands are even harder to open.. when i was in school.. it was hard opening them.. when u are not supposed to touch the actual pad part to cover an injection area..
especially with a cut on your finger
Yes, and there's always a fair amount of cursing to compliment the struggle to open the darn thing.
If you are in a rush yes but otherwise no.
lol! yes I know exactly what you mean!
Ohhh and don't let it be your finger that needs the band aid and you have no one to help you.


Then you try to use the uninjured hand and your teeth, that does not work!





The should perforate the edges.


I thought I was just me!





And whats up with encasing things in that plastic then sealing the edges.


That's how a sliced my finger and realized that the dang band aid took an engineer degree to open with.
Yes, I find that very annoying. I have torn through many band-aids before being able to get one on my wound; and, yes, I have lost a lot of blood in the process.
Not really
Yes, it's true. I hate those crappy bandages.
Yeah, you'll bleed to death trying to open the band-aid package. That's the reason I use duct tape. Duct tape stays on too!

No comments:

Post a Comment