Friday, February 19, 2010

Had a reaction to adhesive on bandages. How can I get my skin back to normal?

Three weeks ago I had surgery and was bandaged for a couple of days. Had a reaction to the adhesive and was extremely itchy and had a bumpy red rash. Used both oral and topical benedryl for about a week, the itchiness is gone, and it doesn't look quite as inflamed, but the skin is still really bumpy and a little red. How dow I get the skin looking normal again?Had a reaction to adhesive on bandages. How can I get my skin back to normal?
I use this stuff: http://www.aveeno.com/productDetail.do?p鈥?/a> I have the same reaction with band-aid adhesives.Had a reaction to adhesive on bandages. How can I get my skin back to normal?
I used Blue Star ointment for my skin issues, keeps it moist, and helps heal it up. Could also use tripple antibiotic. Next time tell them paper tape only.
CONTINUE WITH ORAL ON AN ANNUAL BASIS.





WHOOPS. MISSED THAT WINDOW.
Saliva. I'm sure there are plenty of willing volunteers here. *sits and waits, hopefully*
Apply Aloe Vera Gel and wait for a few weeks.
Sprem..works for everything else. Hope it gets better, Syd.
Come over here and let me take your temperature. I'm going to have to swab you for DNA too.
Visit a tanning bed for just like 10 min? That's my guess. How is the shoulder now?
You could use some Uncle Malibu's man oil. I'll be there around six-ish?

No comments:

Post a Comment