Friday, February 19, 2010

I need to understand why my skin has been discolored from bandage adhesive?

The brand name is Curad. I can't understand it. I started putting on Eucerin, hoping it would clear up but it is still there. It looks like a scar in the shape and size of the adhesive from my bandage. The only thing I can think of is that I had to keep a bandage over the same spot for about 2-3 weeks, so I would change it every day. Now I have a permanent mark!I need to understand why my skin has been discolored from bandage adhesive?
allergy or trauma?? see your dermatologist.I need to understand why my skin has been discolored from bandage adhesive?
You are probably allergic to them, just like I am. It will take a while, but the discoloration %26amp; welts will go away on their own eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment